    Any advice would be appreciated.

    Christopher Curatolo
    Technical Service Engineer
    Chris Curatolo, Aug 2, 2005

  2. Chris Curatolo

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Chris Curatolo" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > My question for the group is simple, what kind of position can i
    > obtain with a year of experience and the a + certification?

    Probably the one you have now or one similar. There's no quick way to
    work your way up. Experience is still more important than
    certifications.

    And don't post your correct email address in the newsgroup -- spammers
    harvest email addresses from newsgroups for their brand of harrassment.
    Mung your address.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet