    try to send it it says "no sender was specified ......"
    Any help would be great thanx.
    Troy
    Troy, Aug 22, 2003

  2. Troy

    Liz Guest

    "Troy" <@optusnet.com.au> wrote
    > never done this newsgroup thing before and was made aware of it only a
    > couple of days ago.
    > I need help, I am trying to contact a newsgroup called news.cakewalk.com and
    > post a new message for help with a program that I am using but everytime I
    > try to send it it says "no sender was specified ......"
    > Any help would be great thanx.

    I don't know any cakewalk newsgroup but this web site.
    http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/EMAIL.ASP
    Liz, Aug 22, 2003

  3. Troy wrote:
    > never done this newsgroup thing before and was made aware of it only a
    > couple of days ago.
    > I need help, I am trying to contact a newsgroup called
    > news.cakewalk.com and post a new message for help with a program that
    > I am using but everytime I try to send it it says "no sender was
    > specified ......"
    > Any help would be great thanx.
    > Troy

    Hi Troy

    Have you tried going into tools>accounts>news>add and then following the
    wizard to set up the account. I have just done this and had no problems in
    subscribing to this account and downloading a list of the groups

    Hope this helps

    Brian
    Devil's Advocate, Aug 22, 2003