    reference for me to achieve this ? Any help will be greatly
    appreciated.
    , Feb 12, 2008

  2. Greeley

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Messages:
    67
    do a sh version and find out what IOS the router is running search google for the IOS configuration guide. It should have a l2tp seciton to go through.

    --G
    Greeley, Feb 13, 2008

  3. "" <> writes:
    >I am a newbie to configuring CISCO routers. I am trying to configure a
    >CISCO 1841 router for L2TP. Could someone point me to a good site or
    >reference for me to achieve this ? Any help will be greatly
    >appreciated.

    google site:cisco.com L2TP.

    First hit

    http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0t/12_0t1/feature/guide/l2tpT.html

    Hint, it doesn't matter if you have an 1841, 2610, 7200, 7500, etc.
    As long as the platform supports the L2TP feature, it'll all configure
    the same.
    Doug McIntyre, Feb 13, 2008