    file.
    I cannot open the files and must've done something wrong...any help is
    appreciated!! Steve.
    Steve Sauerwein, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Steve Sauerwein

    Brian Guest

    "Steve Sauerwein" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > OK - I downloaded Xnews, got it setup ok, downloaded 13 .rar files,
    > extracted them with winrar and it created two files: a *.mdf and *.mds
    > file.
    > I cannot open the files and must've done something wrong...any help is
    > appreciated!! Steve.

    open with iso buster or alcohol 120% its an image..
    Brian, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Steve Sauerwein

    °Mike° Guest

    They are Alcohol 120% image files. You will need the
    Alcohol software to burn the images onto CD; assuming
    the images are legal, of course.

    On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 13:31:08 GMT, in
    <Xns957A56309EAE0steveacademicplanet@199.45.49.11>
    Steve Sauerwein scrawled: