    welcome.
    TIA

    , Jan 21, 2005

  2. cyclone Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a Fuji Finepix 310 camera and need extra memory. Do I have to
    > buy a specific card for this camera? Help and suggestions are most
    > welcome.
    > TIA

    According to this link on dpreview :-

    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_post.asp?method=sidebyside&cameras=f
    uji_finepixa310&show=all

    it takes xd cards. You should be able to use any brand - you don't have to
    use fuji although there aren't that many choices with xd..

    Tony

    cyclone, Jan 21, 2005

  3. Savidge4 Guest

    >I have a Fuji Finepix 310 camera and need extra memory. Do I have to
    >buy a specific card for this camera? Help and suggestions are most
    >welcome.
    >TIA

    any XD card will do the trick

    Savidge4, Jan 21, 2005
  4. Jon Pike Guest

    "" <> wrote in

    > I have a Fuji Finepix 310 camera and need extra memory. Do I have to
    > buy a specific card for this camera? Help and suggestions are most
    > welcome.
    > TIA

    yes, you do. consult your user's manual.

    --
    http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=moosespet

    Jon Pike, Jan 21, 2005
  5. A.P. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I have a Fuji Finepix 310 camera and need extra memory. Do I have to
    > buy a specific card for this camera? Help and suggestions are most
    > welcome.
    > TIA

    There is something spesial aboat xD cards that Olympus make :
    If you have an Olypus cam that are able to shoot in
    "Panorama Mode" (PM) you need an xD card from Olympus!
    If you use other brand xD cards the PM will not be
    enabled on the Olypus cam.
    But i don't know if this consern you (your cam).

    I have not innvestigated this , but think there must be some
    additional info added to the EXIF part that the post-prosess
    stiching-software can use in 'auto-stitchmode' to tell which
    frames belongs together.

    A.P.

    A.P., Jan 21, 2005
  6. Crownfield Guest

    wrote:

    > I have a Fuji Finepix 310 camera and need extra memory. Do I have to
    > buy a specific card for this camera? Help and suggestions are most
    > welcome.

    what does your manual say?

    Crownfield, Jan 21, 2005
  7. Guest

    Thanks everyone for your helpful replies
    DT

    , Jan 22, 2005