    box? If so, how does it not interfere with the router? BTW, does the whole
    shooting match work by spread spectrum frequency hopping?

    Thanks all

    Suzy, Dec 27, 2007

  2. Hi
    If the printer is currently connected to a computer you can enable its
    sharing and print through the Network (does not matter if the computer is
    wired or wireless).
    Otherwise, you can try to make the printer a Network Printer by buying an
    installing on the printer a wireless USB Printer server. When it is a
    network printer it is not connected to any specific computer and all
    Networked computers can use it.
    However take into consideration that since your printer is All in One it
    might not work or it work partially.
    http://www.ezlan.net/prtserver.html
    In any case it would affect your Wireless laptop and the Router.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 28, 2007