    I have been in Desktop support for several years now, but it's time for me
    to get my certification

    any help would be appreciatedThanks

    Don Kipp, Sep 8, 2005

  2. Don Kipp

    T-Bone Guest

    "Don Kipp" <> wrote
    > 1)Did any of you just read the book, take sample tests and pass? or is it
    > recommened to go to a private instructor and go over the material?

    It depends on the person. Some can learn all they need by reading, some do
    better with classroom instruction.

    By the way, sample tests are a good tool to measure your knowledge in any
    case, but don't use them to study.

    > 2)Did you take the tests on-line or did you go to a facility?

    For identity confirmation reasons, I don't think you can take the tests
    online anywhere.

    Any other questions, don't forget to first check the microsoft website and
    google the newsgroups before posting.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL