    program out there to do it? Any help appreciated.

    Randy
    Canon DigiRebel
    Prowler99, Oct 11, 2004

  2. Prowler99

    NoNameHere Guest

    "Prowler99" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I need a way to "batch process" a logo, or watermark to multiple pics at a
    >time. I have Photoshop Elements, will it do? Or is there a better freebie
    >program out there to do it? Any help appreciated.
    >
    > Randy
    > Canon DigiRebel

    Try posting the same question to alt.comp.freeware
    NoNameHere, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Prowler99

    Crownfield Guest

    NoNameHere wrote:

    > "Prowler99" <> wrote in message
    > >I need a way to "batch process" a logo, or watermark to multiple pics at a
    > >time. I have Photoshop Elements, will it do? Or is there a better freebie
    > >program out there to do it? Any help appreciated.
    > >
    > > Randy
    > > Canon DigiRebel
    > >

    > Try posting the same question to alt.comp.freeware

    or look at thumbs plus,
    under image stamp, with either text or image.
    Crownfield, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Prowler99

    Peter Guest

    On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:18:57 -0400, Prowler99 wrote:

    > I need a way to "batch process" a logo, or watermark to multiple pics at a
    > time. I have Photoshop Elements, will it do? Or is there a better freebie
    > program out there to do it? Any help appreciated.
    >
    > Randy
    > Canon DigiRebel

    Check out the new captioning feature on JpegSizer. Link below.

    Need to resize images for email attachments or web pages?
    Try Jpeg Sizer at: http://www.tangotools.com?s=ng
    Peter, Oct 12, 2004
  5. Does your program allow scripting?
    Gene Palmiter, Oct 12, 2004