[newbie] Please, help me to configure....

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Jérôme Quintard, Mar 1, 2005.

  1. Hello,

    I'have buy a switch (2950T) and a firewall (506E) for my network and I'have
    some problem to configure the firewall.

    My network is like this (example) :

    Internet Router : 10.10.10.13

    Pix 506E
    (Outside : 10.10.10.150 / Inside : 192.168.1.1)

    2950T Switch
    (with two VLAN - VLAN1 = public network / VLAN2 = private network)

    In the first VLAN I have this servers :
    Machine 1 (web)
    Public IP : 10.10.10.151
    Private IP : 192.168.1.2 (linked to the second VLAN)
    Machine 2 (web)
    Public IP : 10.10.10.152
    Private IP : 192.168.1.3 (linked to the second VLAN)
    In the second VLAN I have this servers :
    Machine 3 (sql server)
    Private IP : 192.168.1.4
    Machine 4 (sql server)
    Private IP : 192.168.1.5
    NAS
    Private IP : 192.168.1.6
    And the second Machine 1 & Machine 2 ethernet interface

    How to configure my firewall to establishing inbound connectivity (on each
    public IP) through my firewall ?
    How to configure my firewall (nat, pat, no translattion or others...) so
    that my machine use my internet router as gateway ?

    I'am a CISCO beginner so if my configuration is imperfected thanks to
    correct It...

    Thanks !

    Jérôme

    Jérôme Quintard, Mar 1, 2005