    to then show the image was taken before and
    so on.
    Could anyone please help. Thankyou Alan
    Alan, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Alan

    Frank ess Guest

    Alan wrote:
    > Hi Everyone,
    > First post to this group and really wet
    > behind the ears with regard to this artform
    > so here go's, I have the above camera and
    > recently when taking a photo after the viewer
    > clears and returns to what you are now seeing
    > thru the viewfinder, about a fifth of the screen
    > from the left is a ghost section of the previous
    > photo.
    > This only clears once the next photo is taken
    > to then show the image was taken before and
    > so on.
    > Could anyone please help. Thankyou Alan

    Panorama-Helper mode?
    Frank ess, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Thankyou for the reply Frank,

    No that was'nt the problem but having said that I still
    failed to nail the cause of it, So I reset the settings
    problem was solved.
    Thanks again Alan.

    Alan, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Frank I found my manual, Looked thru you were
    bang on.
    Cheers once again Alan

    Alan, Dec 9, 2005