Newbie on " DSL" ... Need information

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Camel, Jan 30, 2006.

  1. Camel

    Camel Guest

    Hi:
    By the end of this week, I change from 'Dial-Up' to 'DSL.'

    However, there is/are NO good place to learn and research on
    'DSL.' although I used 'search engine' trying to find a good information
    regarding DSL. So far, no luck.

    Which web-site is a good place for a newbie like me to go and
    a bit research on DSL?
    Because, DSL is VERY new to me although I heard many times
    on TV along with local papers.

    I have no 'hand-on' experience on DSL, at all.
    Also, as to 'wireless' and other good stuff comes with DSL.

    I would be really appreciate it if you could provide me with some
    information
    as to 'DSL.'

    Thanks for your help in advance.
    Camel, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Camel

    Malke Guest

    Camel wrote:

    > Hi:
    > By the end of this week, I change from 'Dial-Up' to 'DSL.'
    >
    > However, there is/are NO good place to learn and research on
    > 'DSL.' although I used 'search engine' trying to find a good
    > information
    > regarding DSL. So far, no luck.
    >
    > Which web-site is a good place for a newbie like me to go and
    > a bit research on DSL?
    > Because, DSL is VERY new to me although I heard many times
    > on TV along with local papers.
    >
    > I have no 'hand-on' experience on DSL, at all.
    > Also, as to 'wireless' and other good stuff comes with DSL.
    >
    > I would be really appreciate it if you could provide me with some
    > information
    > as to 'DSL.'
    >
    > Thanks for your help in advance.

    That's a pretty vague question, so I'm not sure what you really want to
    know. Here's an excellent site where you can get information from the
    simplest to the most complex:
    http://www.dslreports.com/

    For wireless networking information, here are a few more sites:

    Wireless Network Setup Wizard SP2
    Wireless - Basic Configuration -

    HTH,

    Malke