    contents of my pc on my laptop's screen (and be able to manage my music
    files) and thus share the internet connection if my tower isn't online?
    Thanks in advance!

    =?Utf-8?B?TmV0d29yayBOZXdiaWU=?=, Sep 1, 2006

  2. You could do this in 2 ways

    1. You could connect up your tower to your wireless router and share your
    drive. then you could see your Tower's drive under Network Neightborhood or
    Windows Explorer on your laptop

    2. If you don't use your tower anymore, you could remove the harddrive and
    put it in a USB Drive Enclosure and connect it to your laptop via a USB cable

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZg==?=, Sep 1, 2006