    is required and and what are the steps involved in the process?

    Thanks,

    rd

    RD Harris, Oct 3, 2004

  2. RD Harris

    mycroft Guest

    "RD Harris" <> wrote in message
    news:ZwI7d.3276$...
    > What is the process of creating a back-up of a protected DVD? What
    > software
    > is required and and what are the steps involved in the process?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > rd

    http://www.dvdshrink.org/what.html

    then, Nero Burning Rom (available for free on any P2P network).

    mycroft, Oct 3, 2004

  3. RD Harris

    DVDfanatico Guest

    Go to www.dvdidle.com

    HTH
    -DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico, Oct 3, 2004
  4. 1.go to car
    2. drive to store
    3.find said DVD
    4.exchange money with cashier for product
    5.drive home.
    6.avoid jail

    no software needed unless you car has some.

    could not be easier.

    capt'n marbles, Oct 3, 2004
  5. RD Harris

    Richard C. Guest

    "RD Harris" <> wrote in message
    > What is the process of creating a back-up of a protected DVD?

    ========================
    You buy a second copy...see.simple!

    Richard C., Oct 4, 2004
  6. RD Harris

    Goro Guest

    "capt'n marbles" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > 1.go to car
    > 2. drive to store
    > 3.find said DVD
    > 4.exchange money with cashier for product
    > 5.drive home.
    > 6.avoid jail
    >
    > no software needed unless you car has some.
    >
    > could not be easier.

    while i don't espouse pirating movies, i do think that there are some
    legitimate reasons to backup movies.

    Universal Studios put forced trailers and ads on their dvds. With
    DVDShrink + DVDDecrypter, i can burn a copy and remove them.

    I also often burn movie-only (sans menus) version of my dvds so that i
    can just put it in and watch tht emovie, without the (small)
    irritation of waiting for the menu to complete its "wonderful"
    animation and then allow me to clikc "play".

    I've also authored some tv ep dvds to "PLAY ALL", since not all tv
    show dvds have this "feature".

    and i also make "greatest hits" dvds, with music videos or tv eps.

    -goro-

    Goro, Oct 5, 2004