    aware of when projecting my exam times and such?

    BIG TIA
    taylor

    binarydivision, Nov 18, 2004

  2. binarydivision

    Dragon Guest

    If you like databases more than other IT crap (I mean support), then I would
    go directly towards MCDBA. Server 2003 is going to be around a while. It
    hasn't even started its prime yet. For each exam give yourself 2 months.
    Study hard and practice.

    Dragon, Nov 18, 2004

  3. binarydivision

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "binarydivision" <> said in

    > but in the meantime I wanted to study for the MSCE certificate. I
    > want to become a DBA one day (I might try to get the MSDBA certicate
    > at a later time), but I wanted to start my career doing programming
    > and debugging for business environments such as dealing with databases
    > or financial apps.

    sounds like you want your MCSD not the MCSE
    www.microsoft.com/mcsd

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 20, 2004
  4. binarydivision

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 21, 2004
  5. binarydivision

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it Rowdy Yates
    <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> said in

    > sounds like you want your MTV, and your chicks for free.

    beats an MPV:
    http://auto.consumerguide.com/auto/new/reviews/full/index.cfm/id/37677
    (tinify it yourself, I'm too lazy)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 21, 2004
  6. binarydivision

    > 207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> sounds like you want your MCSD not the MCSE
    >> www.microsoft.com/mcsd

    > sounds like you want your MTV, and your chicks for free.

    ^

    and the "I want thread" is up there

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30