    on iTunes. Christ what a confusing website! Is it just
    me? All I want to do is find a tune.

    Thanks!

    eBayer, Aug 28, 2007

  2. eBayer

    Guest

    "eBayer" <> wrote:

    >New to iTunes. I spent 5 minutes (this is a long time)
    >trying to figure out how to search for a particular song
    >on iTunes. Christ what a confusing website! Is it just
    >me? All I want to do is find a tune.

    Name of the song would of helped... Anyhow it's most of the time just
    faster to use Google to do any search.

    google: <your unknown song> site:www.apple.com/itunes/

    --

    I will save your sole
    www.boredtodeath.co.uk/pictures/19.02.06/shoedealearpromise.jpg

    , Aug 28, 2007

  3. eBayer

    chuckie® Guest

    First you have to go to the 'Store', then type in the name of the song or
    artist in the 'Search' box, hit <enter> or the button and wait. It
    sometimes takes a bit, depending on your connection...

    chuckie®, Aug 28, 2007
  4. eBayer

    Mitch Guest

    In article <favsr6$mkb$>, eBayer <> wrote:

    > New to iTunes. I spent 5 minutes (this is a long time)
    > trying to figure out how to search for a particular song
    > on iTunes. Christ what a confusing website! Is it just
    > me? All I want to do is find a tune.

    There is a search box in the iTunes frame.

    Type into that, hit Enter.

    Mitch, Aug 28, 2007
  5. eBayer

    who'sthat Guest

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:13:10 -0700, "eBayer" <> wrote:

    >New to iTunes. I spent 5 minutes (this is a long time)
    >trying to figure out how to search for a particular song
    >on iTunes. Christ what a confusing website! Is it just
    >me? All I want to do is find a tune.
    >
    >Thanks!

    Yes it's just you. The site was created for idiots.

    who'sthat, Aug 28, 2007
  6. eBayer

    eBayer Guest

    "Mitch" <> wrote in message
    > In article <favsr6$mkb$>, eBayer <> wrote:
    >
    >> New to iTunes. I spent 5 minutes (this is a long time)
    >> trying to figure out how to search for a particular song
    >> on iTunes. Christ what a confusing website! Is it just
    >> me? All I want to do is find a tune.

    > There is a search box in the iTunes frame.
    >
    > Type into that, hit Enter.

    not

    eBayer, Aug 28, 2007