    You can check my site http://www.wickedinnovations.com

    I will be back later to post new topics.
    Nice to meet You All!!!
    jewel, Aug 1, 2006

  2. jewel

    Roy G Guest

    OLDIE SPAM

    "jewel" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm honey & as you can see I am new to this board.

    Is she hell. She does it for Money

    Roy G
    Roy G, Aug 1, 2006

  3. jewel

    Deep Reset Guest

    "jewel" <> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I'm honey & as you can see I am new to this board.
    >
    > I'm so happy that I'm apart of this group.

    > I am really looking forward in spending a lot of time in here &
    > Hopefully learning & picking up some great tips & if
    > I am really lucky maybe some really cool friends!!
    >
    > I love listening music like love songs and alternative rock..

    Uh-oh. MySpace is leaking.

    Deep Reset, Aug 1, 2006
  4. jewel

    Roy G Guest

    Listen HONEY!!!

    You are not part of this group, you are just a useless spammer on behalf of
    some useless business who are so bad at what they do, they need to spam.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Aug 2, 2006
  5. jewel

    Dave Guest

    What kind of digital camera do you have?

    Dave, Aug 2, 2006
  6. jewel

    jewel Guest

    What kind of people are you? For your information I'm not a spammer.
    Well if you don't like me to be a part of this group.. ok fine, i gonna
    leave this damn group.. you know what? Why don't you all people post
    comment in nice way, so you cannot hurt someone..

    jewel, Aug 2, 2006
  7. jewel

    Paul Heslop Guest

    jewel wrote:

    > What kind of people are you? For your information I'm not a spammer.
    > Well if you don't like me to be a part of this group.. ok fine, i gonna
    > leave this damn group.. you know what? Why don't you all people post
    > comment in nice way, so you cannot hurt someone..

    Because, spammer, you haven't even mentioned photography in your
    posts, just personal crap and a link to your site. Is your site about
    photography?

    --
    Paul (Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Aug 2, 2006
  8. jewel

    Roy G Guest

    "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > jewel wrote:
    >>
    >> What kind of people are you? For your information I'm not a spammer.
    >> Well if you don't like me to be a part of this group.. ok fine, i gonna
    >> leave this damn group.. you know what? Why don't you all people post
    >> comment in nice way, so you cannot hurt someone..

    > Because, spammer, you haven't even mentioned photography in your
    > posts, just personal crap and a link to your site. Is your site about
    > photography?
    >
    > --
    > Paul (Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs)
    > Stop and Look
    > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Hi.

    It is one of those Over Priced Useless Website Designer Companies, who have
    Spammed this group before.

    It is always Open Season on Spammers, they deserve everything they get and
    then some.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Aug 2, 2006
  9. jewel

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Roy G wrote:

    > Hi.
    >
    > It is one of those Over Priced Useless Website Designer Companies, who have
    > Spammed this group before.
    >
    > It is always Open Season on Spammers, they deserve everything they get and
    > then some.
    >
    > Roy G

    I do like the ones who come back with "I'm not spamming' when they
    clearly are
    Paul Heslop, Aug 2, 2006