    what can i do?

    thx
    marcus
    Markus, Nov 13, 2004

  2. Markus

    DC Guest

    Markus wrote:
    > just a brief question:

    > i would like to download files.
    > what i do is:
    > - copy the messages in separate folder
    > - open uudeview program
    > - find folder with messages
    > - try to preview -> open
    > -> "go" won't do anything,
    > i end up with errors and no decrypted file.

    > what can i do?

    Read this:

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
    -- Neil Peart
    DC, Nov 14, 2004

  3. Markus

    lsj7 Guest

    Markus wrote:
    > just a brief question:
    >
    > i would like to download files.
    > what i do is:
    > - copy the messages in separate folder
    > - open uudeview program
    > - find folder with messages
    > - try to preview -> open
    > -> "go" won't do anything,
    > i end up with errors and no decrypted file.
    >
    > what can i do?
    >
    > thx
    > marcus

    like the man said....good post attributes will help, aint no doubt.

    --

    Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive their
    attention. .If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you

    _________Jefferson to Carrington 1787

    lsj7
    lsj7, Nov 15, 2004