    what is this? How it is different from MS?

    shiva
    , Feb 10, 2005

  2. Hi Shiva,

    Start at www.microsoft.com/learning.

    It depends on what you mean by ".NET certification exams." Passing any one
    exam makes you a Microsoft Certified Professional. Passing 3 exams from a
    list gets you MCAD, and two more (also from a list) gets you MCSD.

    My impression of the BrainBench exams that I have seen is that they might be
    good practice for the Microsoft exams, but they're just not the same. I'm
    sure they don't have the same industry respect that the Microsoft exams
    have.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Feb 11, 2005

  3. Chander Guest

    Well Yes what Cindy says is kind of true,I have whole lot
    of brainbench certifications at the same time I am
    currently heading towards the Microsoft Certification

    So take it this way! Brainbench gives you the confidence
    to take up Microsoft Certification

    Cheers

    Chander

    Chander, Feb 17, 2005