    Thanks,
    John

    , Oct 25, 2006

  2. gpsman Guest

    gpsman, Oct 25, 2006

  3. Guest

    , Oct 26, 2006
  4. http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1009
    ....it's usually the knob behind the camera, that causes the problems:)

    silverthreads, Oct 27, 2006
  5. m Ransley Guest

    The sonys manuals are crap and of no help.I have 2 sonys. You need to
    understand basics of photography and digitals limitations. Try reading
    reviews and see where the camera fails to produce. www.dpreview.com and
    others will help. But outdoors in p mode keep Iso at 100, Try setting
    the EV lower and bracket to understand your cameras automatic exposure,
    boost saturation, sharpness, contrast, and manualy set WB to cloudy or
    sun. I find overexposure an issue EV can fix and take a poor picture and
    make it rich in color. Lag is an issue new cameras have addresed and you
    are stuck with what you have. What are your specific issues of quality.

    m Ransley, Oct 27, 2006