    I'm not an expert, but I play one on the internet

    Bob
    in Carmel, CA

    Bob Allison, Oct 11, 2005

  2. Bob Allison

    Impmon Guest

    On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:46:12 GMT, Bob Allison <>
    wrote:

    >I have a Mac powerbook G 4 OS 10.3.8 with built in superdrive. I want to
    >put some home video on a DVD. Which format will work in the most players,
    >DVD-R or DVD+R, or does it matter? I have iDVD 5. Is that adequate or is
    >there something better?

    Most players will work with -R, most players will work with +R, about
    80% of them will take both. So you just need to take one format and
    try it. If that doesn't work, stick with other format.

    Some really old DVD players may not work with - or + so if that's the
    case it'd be time for a new player soon.

    Impmon, Oct 12, 2005