    the VIDEO_TS folder.
    I'm sure I did this in Nero version 6.
    , Jun 21, 2006

  2. Rick Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I have burned VIDEO_TS folders to DVDs in the past but I can't figure out
    > how to
    > do this in Nero V7. I can't find the mode that allows me to burn the
    > contents of
    > the VIDEO_TS folder.
    > I'm sure I did this in Nero version 6.

    You might have to be in the expert mode?
    Rick, Jun 21, 2006

  3. 83LowRider Guest

    <> wrote in message ...

    > I have burned VIDEO_TS folders to DVDs in the past but I can't figure out

    how to
    > do this in Nero V7. I can't find the mode that allows me to burn the

    contents of
    > the VIDEO_TS folder.
    > I'm sure I did this in Nero version 6.

    with DVD selected at top, and then PHOTO AND VIDEO.
    you should now notice a slide bar at the bottom of the interface,
    slide the bar to the right, then BURN DVD-VIDEO FILES
    83LowRider, Jun 22, 2006
  4. Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 03:33:47 GMT, "83LowRider" <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message ...
    >>
    >> I have burned VIDEO_TS folders to DVDs in the past but I can't figure out

    >how to
    >> do this in Nero V7. I can't find the mode that allows me to burn the

    >contents of
    >> the VIDEO_TS folder.
    >> I'm sure I did this in Nero version 6.

    >with DVD selected at top, and then PHOTO AND VIDEO.
    >you should now notice a slide bar at the bottom of the interface,
    >slide the bar to the right, then BURN DVD-VIDEO FILES

    I don't have that setting to choose.

    I used to be able to drag and drop the VIDEO_TS folder for burning but I can't
    find any setting in the latest Nero that will let me do that.
    It driving me crazy.
    , Jun 22, 2006