    price and a good reputation.

    Thanks,
    Verminius Rex

    verminiusrex, Aug 8, 2003

  2. verminiusrex

    Jon Guest

    (verminiusrex) wrote in
    news::

    > Hello. I'm a hobbiest photographer, currently using a Kodak DC4800
    > which I hope to upgrade to a Canon G3 soon. I'm working on a lighting
    > setup using clamp lamps with aluminum hoods sprayed with white primer
    > for diffusion (suggested to me by the camera store as a poor man's
    > lighting setup), and wanted lighting suggestions from anyone who cared
    > to chime in. I was also wondering if anyone had a suggestion for an
    > online place to get the G3. Currently, newegg.com has it for $699,
    > and I wanted to know if there was any place that had a compeditive
    > price and a good reputation.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Verminius Rex

    Amazon.com is alot cheaper than that.

    or go to nextag.com.

    Beachcamera.com

    Just go to google.com and search Canon G3.

    MANY OPTIONS

    Jon, Aug 8, 2003

  3. verminiusrex

    HRosita Guest

    >verminiusrex wrote:

    > I was also wondering if anyone had a suggestion for an
    >online place to get the G3.

    Check out www.pcnation.com
    I have shopped from them quite a few times and have been very happy.
    They have the G3 for $518.65, free ground shipping.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Aug 8, 2003