    time the pc's are not on where as the modem/wirless router is always on?

    Any help would be a great help, Thanks

    regs Andy

    Andy, Apr 19, 2006

  2. Andy

    Brian A Guest

    On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:59:51 +0100, "Andy" <9.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >Hello All
    >
    >This the first time into voip, Only reason now is i,m getting 250 free mins
    >a month with my BB conection from next week. I have wirless and wired pc's
    >allover the house. so accessing a cat5 socket is no problem. which is the
    >best(chapest)way to go? I have 1 normal phone but the other is a cordless
    >with 4 handsets?, So i did not want to go the USB phone way as some of the
    >time the pc's are not on where as the modem/wirless router is always on?
    >
    >Any help would be a great help, Thanks
    >
    >regs Andy

    You need an ATA (anlogue Telephone Adapter).
    Check out such as sipura/linksys www.sipura.com
    For technical help. This forum and www.voxilla.com
    Technical info.:
    google groups.
    http://www.voip-info.org

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Apr 19, 2006

  3. Andy

    muzz Guest

    Brian A wrote:
    > On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:59:51 +0100, "Andy"
    > <9.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    >> Hello All
    >>
    >> This the first time into voip, Only reason now is i,m
    >> getting 250 free mins a month with my BB conection from
    >> next week. I have wirless and wired pc's allover the
    >> house. so accessing a cat5 socket is no problem. which
    >> is the best(chapest)way to go? I have 1 normal phone but
    >> the other is a cordless with 4 handsets?, So i did not
    >> want to go the USB phone way as some of the time the
    >> pc's are not on where as the modem/wirless router is
    >> always on?
    >>
    >> Any help would be a great help, Thanks
    >>
    >> regs Andy
    >>

    > You need an ATA (anlogue Telephone Adapter).
    > Check out such as sipura/linksys www.sipura.com
    > For technical help. This forum and www.voxilla.com
    > Technical info.:
    > google groups.
    > http://www.voip-info.org
    >

    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Sipura SPA-3000 boxy rather than the Grandstream ones, although I needed
    help configuring it.
    In fact configuration is ongoing .

    --
    Muzz
    my email is muzzmackay 'at' gmail 'dot' com

    muzz, Apr 19, 2006