    (and of course receive help where needed) in the future!

    Best Regards
    David

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWRfam9uZXM=?=, Dec 23, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWRfam9uZXM=?=

    kpg Guest

    "david_jones" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello there,
    >
    > I yesterday passed 70-270, will be taking 70-290 sometime in January.
    >
    > I am very pleased with my new status as an MCP, and I hope I can help
    > people
    > (and of course receive help where needed) in the future!
    >
    > Best Regards
    > David

    well congrats...
    If you think your happy now, just wait 'til you get your lapel pin!

    kp "chicks really dig it" g

    kpg, Dec 24, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWRfam9uZXM=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:uLqin0U6EHA.2600
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > If you think your happy now, just wait 'til you get your lapel pin!

    better start taking the self defense courses now to fight the ladies off...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 24, 2004