    i am a new s/w developer developer and want a guidance for
    MCAD exams.... any couple of helping hands other than
    mine ? please guide
    Rohit, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Rohit

    Guest Guest

    Hai Rohit

    There are various groups/sites which circulates resources
    related to microsoft exams. Also u can get specific helps
    from various forums.

    Keep involved in these groups/forum and guide yourself to
    the certification.

    Regards
    Suresh Venketeswaran(MCSD)

    Guest, Apr 21, 2005

  3. Rohit

    GoodLuck Guest

    You can view all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp
    From this location you will get the neccessary information
    you need to plan and do your training.

    You can view Microsoft Press books at
    Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
    http://www.ebay.com or any other auction site.

    Additional info you will find invaluable - FYI

    What ever else you do, I encourage you to use Microsoft's
    Press training material. After all this is their product,
    who better to supply training material?

    VERY IMPORTANT: Free mini certification tests.

    Stay ahead of the curve. As Microsoft says
    "The one thing you can count on in the IT field is change.
    Whether it's for a new job or a system-wide deployment,
    keeping your skills current is the best way to enjoy
    continued success."

    These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
    they are current with todays technologies. Industry use
    these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
    completing them successfully is in your best interest.
    Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
    to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
    are current. You can find these assessments at

    and there is no cost. If you need help, you can also get
    excellent free detailed Q&A support for these assessments
    at http://disnetinc.com/

    Also Remember:
    If it is neccessary to retake a certification exam you
    can "Get a Free second shot" at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

    You can View New and Upcoming Exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/new.asp

    You can find Simulations in MCP exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/

    You can find code samples at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/samples/default.
    aspx