    programming exp. and how to do MCSD

    thx
    loving gudia

    Gudia, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Gudia

    Eric Guest

    Gudia wrote:

    > Hi everyone.
    > plz suggest me any good exam for begineers. i am computer
    > operator and well wersed with MS-Office. not having
    > programming exp. and how to do MCSD
    >
    > thx
    > loving gudia

    No problem - that office experience will help a lot. That is, assuming
    you've done a lot of VBA programming.

    If you haven't done programming before, then these are your steps:

    1. Learn general concepts of logic flow and computer programming
    2. Purchase Visual Studio (or at least install the trial version)
    3. Learn VB.NET or C#
    4. Learn SQL Server 2000
    5. Learn ASP.NET, Windows Forms, and Web Services
    6. Get some books to help you study for the tests: Mike Gunderloy's
    books for VB.NET, or Amit Kalani's books for C#
    7. Do many of the examples in the books and study hard
    8. Take the tests

    Eric

    Eric, Oct 6, 2004