New

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Susan Stoneman, Sep 4, 2004.

  1. Hi there all, my name is Sue and Im new here! Just thought I would introduce
    myself!

    Susan Stoneman, Sep 4, 2004

  2. Susan Stoneman

    Roger Hewit Guest

    Susan Stoneman wrote:
    > Hi there all, my name is Sue and Im new here! Just thought I would
    > introduce myself!

    Thanks!

    Now kindly **** off. That's a good girl.

    Roger Hewit, Sep 4, 2004

  3. Susan Stoneman

    Ionizer Guest

    "Susan Stoneman" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there all, my name is Sue and Im new here! Just thought I would

    introduce
    > myself!

    Roger Hewit was relieved of his duties as head of our welcoming committee
    just very recently. It wasn't anything you could really put your finger
    on, he just seemed to be losing his touch somehow.

    Have a nice day,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Sep 4, 2004
  4. Susan Stoneman

    WormWood Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > "Susan Stoneman" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi there all, my name is Sue and Im new here! Just thought I would

    > introduce
    > > myself!
    > >

    > Roger Hewit was relieved of his duties as head of our welcoming

    committee
    > just very recently. It wasn't anything you could really put your

    finger
    > on, he just seemed to be losing his touch somehow.
    >
    > Have a nice day,
    > Ian.

    Aww bloody ll3l-l....I thought Roger's talent as a communicator was
    quite well-tuned.

    WormWood, Sep 4, 2004
  5. WormWood wrote:

    > "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>"Susan Stoneman" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Hi there all, my name is Sue and Im new here! Just thought I would

    >>introduce
    >>
    >>>myself!
    >>>

    >>Roger Hewit was relieved of his duties as head of our welcoming

    > committee
    >
    >>just very recently. It wasn't anything you could really put your

    > finger
    >
    >>on, he just seemed to be losing his touch somehow.
    >>
    >>Have a nice day,
    >>Ian.
    >>

    > Aww bloody ll3l-l....I thought Roger's talent as a communicator was
    > quite well-tuned.

    Don't get us confused, I'm the good Roger.

    --
    I'm Rôgêr and I approved this sig.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 4, 2004
  6. Susan Stoneman

    Scraggy Guest

    Susan Stoneman wrote:
    > Hi there all, my name is Sue and Im new here! Just thought I would
    > introduce myself!

    Hi, Welcome.
    Do you need this? http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
    --
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick
    boxing. -- Emo Philips

    Scraggy, Sep 4, 2004
  7. Susan Stoneman

    WormWood Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > WormWood wrote:
    >
    > > "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>"Susan Stoneman" <> wrote in message

    > >>introduce

    > >>Roger Hewit was relieved of his duties as head of our welcoming

    > > committee
    > >
    > >>just very recently. It wasn't anything you could really put your

    > > finger
    > >
    > >>on, he just seemed to be losing his touch somehow.
    > >>
    > >>Have a nice day,
    > >>Ian.
    > >>

    > > Aww bloody ll3l-l....I thought Roger's talent as a communicator was
    > > quite well-tuned.
    > >

    > Don't get us confused, I'm the good Roger.

    Does that mean Rôgêr is the bad one? Except for being a maniac, he's
    just fine, actually!

    WormWood, Sep 4, 2004
  8. Susan Stoneman

    Robin Hood Guest

    "Roger Hewit" <> wrote in message
    > Susan Stoneman wrote:
    >> Hi there all, my name is Sue and Im new here! Just thought I would
    >> introduce myself!

    > Thanks!
    >
    > Now kindly f*** off. That's a good girl.

    The above is unfortunately the kind of response you will get on a news
    group.

    I have just selected the message tab and selected block sender. That will
    reduce my exposure to one foul mouthed moron.

    Robin Hood, Sep 4, 2004
  9. Susan Stoneman

    Roger Hewit Guest

    Ionizer wrote:
    > Roger Hewit was relieved of his duties as head of our welcoming
    > committee just very recently.

    I was? Damn, and I didn't even know that I *was* head of the
    welcoming committee. I wish you people would tell me these things.
    How the hell am I supposed to run this ng if you keep changing the
    workload around and then keep it a bloody secret?

    Roger Hewit, Sep 4, 2004
  10. Susan Stoneman

    ziggy Guest

    Rôgêr <> Only went and said

    > WormWood wrote:
    >
    >> "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>"Susan Stoneman" <> wrote in message

    would

    >>>introduce

    >>>Roger Hewit was relieved of his duties as head of our welcoming

    >> committee
    >>
    >>>just very recently. It wasn't anything you could really put your

    >> finger
    >>
    >>>on, he just seemed to be losing his touch somehow.
    >>>
    >>>Have a nice day,
    >>>Ian.
    >>>

    >> Aww bloody ll3l-l....I thought Roger's talent as a communicator

    was
    >> quite well-tuned.
    >>

    > Don't get us confused, I'm the good Roger.

    Is that an open invitation? (In the UK, a rogering is a good thing
    roflmao)

    ziggy

    ziggy, Sep 4, 2004