    Sounds like there will soon be a vacancy for a new director of the White
    House Military Office!

    Paul
    Paul Bartram, Apr 29, 2009

  2. Paul Bartram

    NBC Guest

    "Paul Bartram" <paul.bartram AT OR NEAR lizzy.com.au> wrote in message
    > Reading news reports of the panic caused by a photo shoot of Air Force
    > One over New York yesterday, I can't help wondering if whoever ordered
    > that mission had ever heard of Photoshop? Would have been easier,
    > cheaper, and wouldn't have scared the cr*p out of a hell of a lot of
    > people.
    >
    > Sounds like there will soon be a vacancy for a new director of the
    > White House Military Office!
    >
    > Paul

    Shssss: This was a Hollywood film shoot for an up coming movie that
    Glorifies Obama.

    Score a big coup for Hollywood!

    Anxious to see the trailers.

    Glory to Obama!

    NBC
    NBC, Apr 29, 2009

  3. Paul Bartram

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "NBC" <> wrote in message

    > "Paul Bartram" <paul.bartram AT OR NEAR lizzy.com.au> wrote in message
    >> Reading news reports of the panic caused by a photo shoot of Air Force
    >> One over New York yesterday, I can't help wondering if whoever ordered
    >> that mission had ever heard of Photoshop? Would have been easier,
    >> cheaper, and wouldn't have scared the cr*p out of a hell of a lot of
    >> people.
    >>
    >> Sounds like there will soon be a vacancy for a new director of the White
    >> House Military Office!
    >>
    >> Paul

    > Shssss: This was a Hollywood film shoot for an up coming movie that
    > Glorifies Obama.
    >
    > Score a big coup for Hollywood!
    >
    > Anxious to see the trailers.
    >

    > Glory to Obama!
    >
    > NBC

    Can't imagine why Hollywood would put out a pro Obama flick while the best
    it could do for Bush was a piece depicting his assassination...

    Take Care,
    Dudley
    Dudley Hanks, Apr 29, 2009
  4. Paul Bartram

    Not Given Guest

    > Reading news reports of the panic caused by a photo shoot of Air Force One
    > over New York yesterday, I can't help wondering if whoever ordered that
    > mission had ever heard of Photoshop? Would have been easier, cheaper, and
    > wouldn't have scared the cr*p out of a hell of a lot of people.

    Did they not think of sending out a Media Release, saying on such and such
    day and time there will be a photo flight of SAM a/c and F-16's. Seems
    simple enough.
    Not Given, Apr 29, 2009
  5. Paul Bartram

    Roy G Guest

    "Not Given" <> wrote in message

    > "Paul Bartram" <paul.bartram AT OR NEAR lizzy.com.au> wrote in message
    >> Reading news reports of the panic caused by a photo shoot of Air Force
    >> One over New York yesterday, I can't help wondering if whoever ordered
    >> that mission had ever heard of Photoshop? Would have been easier,
    >> cheaper, and wouldn't have scared the cr*p out of a hell of a lot of
    >> people.
    >>

    > Did they not think of sending out a Media Release, saying on such and such
    > day and time there will be a photo flight of SAM a/c and F-16's. Seems
    > simple enough.

    They couldn't do that, they had to keep it secret to ensure there would be
    no terrorist attack.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Apr 29, 2009
  6. Paul Bartram

    Not Given Guest

    "Roy G" <> wrote in message

    > "Not Given" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Paul Bartram" <paul.bartram AT OR NEAR lizzy.com.au> wrote in message
    >>> Reading news reports of the panic caused by a photo shoot of Air Force
    >>> One over New York yesterday, I can't help wondering if whoever ordered
    >>> that mission had ever heard of Photoshop? Would have been easier,
    >>> cheaper, and wouldn't have scared the cr*p out of a hell of a lot of
    >>> people.
    >>>

    >> Did they not think of sending out a Media Release, saying on such and
    >> such day and time there will be a photo flight of SAM a/c and F-16's.
    >> Seems simple enough.
    >>

    > They couldn't do that, they had to keep it secret to ensure there would be
    > no terrorist attack.
    >
    > Roy G

    The chances of that are slim, as it's is just a basic 747. As the President
    wasn't aboard it would be a poor target. OK some propaganda value. But as
    terrorists rely on terror.
    Not Given, Apr 30, 2009
  7. Paul Bartram

    Roy G Guest

    "Not Given" <> wrote in message

    > "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Not Given" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Paul Bartram" <paul.bartram AT OR NEAR lizzy.com.au> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> Did they not think of sending out a Media Release, saying on such and
    >>> such day and time there will be a photo flight of SAM a/c and F-16's.
    >>> Seems simple enough.
    >>>

    >> They couldn't do that, they had to keep it secret to ensure there would
    >> be no terrorist attack.
    >>
    >> Roy G

    > The chances of that are slim, as it's is just a basic 747. As the
    > President wasn't aboard it would be a poor target. OK some propaganda
    > value. But as terrorists rely on terror.

    They are government employees, so you can't really expect logic to be
    applied.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Apr 30, 2009
  8. Paul Bartram

    Roy G Guest

    "Roy G" <> wrote in message

    > "Not Given" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Not Given" <> wrote in message

    >>> They couldn't do that, they had to keep it secret to ensure there would
    >>> be no terrorist attack.
    >>>
    >>> Roy G

    >> The chances of that are slim, as it's is just a basic 747. As the
    >> President wasn't aboard it would be a poor target. OK some propaganda
    >> value. But as terrorists rely on terror.
    >>

    > They are government employees, so you can't really expect logic to be
    > applied.
    >
    > Roy G

    Just like the 2 Plods who searched the Photographer for taking pictures of
    Big Ben and Parliament across the Thames.

    They quoted the prevention of terrorism act. Like Al Quiada would not know
    where the Houses of Parliament were located, or could not walk into any
    tourist type shop and buy a picture postcard.

    Or maybe they thought an RPG was going to come flying out of his telephoto.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Apr 30, 2009