    of Prunglies, tha marinder of botl of Prozic and Valum pscriptins, the res
    of the Chesescke and a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idr who fkin gud I fel.
    Preas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.
    doS, Dec 29, 2008

  2. doS

    chuckcar Guest

    "doS" <> wrote in
    news:bud6l.64$:

    > I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today,
    > and we all could probably use more calm in our lives.
    >
    > Some doctor on television this morning said that the way to achieve
    > inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.
    >
    > So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't
    > finished and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a
    > bottle of Merlot,
    > a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage
    > of Prunglies, tha marinder of botl of Prozic and Valum pscriptins, the
    > res of the Chesescke and a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idr who fkin gud I
    > fel. Preas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

    Indeed. The beer police will come after you if you don't destroy such
    evidence on regular occasions.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Dec 30, 2008

  3. doS

    Guest

    chuckcar <> wrote:

    >Indeed. The beer police will come after you if you don't destroy such
    >evidence on regular occasions.

    You don't need beer, you just ignore questions put forth by Beauregard
    T. Shagnasty
    --

    The Manliest of Sports - Naked Ice whatjamacallit
    http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,1392983,00.jpg
  4. wrote:

    > chuckcar <> wrote:
    >> Indeed. The beer police will come after you if you don't destroy such
    >> evidence on regular occasions.

    > You don't need beer, you just ignore questions put forth by
    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    <lol!> Yes, I'm still waiting for his answer about XP's family...

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 30, 2008
  5. doS

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 22:35:04 -0500, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    ><lol!> Yes, I'm still waiting for his answer about XP's family...

    For some reason, he's only killfiled me. Maybe now he realized if he
    killfiled everyone who thinks he's an idiot, ummmm... he'd be the only
    one in this group, as far as he's concerned?
    Evan Platt, Dec 30, 2008
  6. Evan Platt wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >> <lol!> Yes, I'm still waiting for his answer about XP's family...

    > For some reason, he's only killfiled me. Maybe now he realized if he
    > killfiled everyone who thinks he's an idiot, ummmm... he'd be the
    > only one in this group, as far as he's concerned?

    That's a possibility, I suppose. Sad, innit...

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 30, 2008
  7. doS

    Peeassha Guest

    > wrote:
    >
    >> chuckcar <> wrote:
    >>> Indeed. The beer police will come after you if you don't destroy such
    >>> evidence on regular occasions.

    >> You don't need beer, you just ignore questions put forth by
    >> Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    > <lol!> Yes, I'm still waiting for his answer about XP's family...
    >
    > --
    > -bts
    > -Friends don't let friends drive Windows

    I was going to tell the world that Chuck is wrong for him but i haven't yet.
    Chuck may be on the phone with Bill Gates arguing with him as we speak.
    Peeassha, Dec 30, 2008