    Infamous Guest

    I heard from a few people that yet another worm is supposed to come out this
    saturday? Anyone else hear of it?
    Infamous, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Infamous

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Infamous said:

    > I heard from a few people that yet another worm is supposed to come out this
    > saturday? Anyone else hear of it?

    Are you talking about the worm that is already out and is hoping to screw MS on
    Saturday?
    Brian H¹©, Aug 15, 2003

  3. Infamous

    Trev Guest

    "Infamous" <> wrote in message
    > I heard from a few people that yet another worm is supposed to come out

    this
    > saturday? Anyone else hear of it?

    Blast I have not heard that
    Trev, Aug 15, 2003
  4. Infamous

    bb3 Guest

    "Infamous" <> wrote in message
    > I heard from a few people that yet another worm is supposed to come out

    this
    > saturday? Anyone else hear of it?

    It's not on my schedule.
    bb3, Aug 15, 2003
  5. Infamous wrote:

    > I heard from a few people that yet another worm is supposed to come out this
    > saturday? Anyone else hear of it?

    I think it's debut has been delayed due to the power outage across many
    areas of the United States on Thursday evening. If the worm is not up
    and running by about Sunday or Monday, call the local police and ask
    them if there's anybody up to no good.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 16, 2003
  6. Infamous

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Rôgêr said:

    > Infamous wrote:
    >
    >> I heard from a few people that yet another worm is supposed to come out this
    >> saturday? Anyone else hear of it?
    >>

    > I think it's debut has been delayed due to the power outage across many
    > areas of the United States on Thursday evening. If the worm is not up
    > and running by about Sunday or Monday, call the local police and ask
    > them if there's anybody up to no good.

    Maybe it was the early worm that got the bird ;-)
    Brian H¹©, Aug 16, 2003