    And for those of you wanting the PCMCIA modems, I am informed they are
    coming.

    The Other Guy

    The Other Guy, May 3, 2004

  2. The Other Guy

    SNOman Guest

    The Other Guy wrote:
    > Nobody seems to have mentioned it yet, but a letter arrived yesterday
    > indicating that the price for Woosh Everyday is to drop $10 per month to
    > $54.95. Also, it mentions phone services are planned in the coming months.
    >
    > Great news, but I'd still like to see static IP addressing offered on
    > the Everyday plan, and at a reasonable price (Free to $5, $20 charged by
    > some is excessive).
    >
    > This Makes Woosh substancially better looking than Telecom JetSurf or
    > whatever they call it now, with only 128k upstream speed. Unless you're
    > a gamer that is, but then Telecoms offering is also of questionable use
    > in that area.
    >
    > And for those of you wanting the PCMCIA modems, I am informed they are
    > coming.
    >
    > The Other Guy

    It would just be good if I could get the service, I'd even pay twice the
    price. Can't even get jetstream at Dairy Flat (Albany end) because there
    is not continuous copper to the street. Having had jetstream where I
    previously was I'm now back to the "stone age" dial up connection. God
    its sloooooooooowww! I now don't do nearly as much online as I'm afraid
    that my computer will get hurt if I resort to violence because of the
    frustration of the connection speed.

    SNOman, May 4, 2004