New wireless guide for Windows Server 2008

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by James McIllece [MS], Oct 16, 2008.

  1. Hi there --

    This post is just to let you know that the following new guide for Windows
    Server 2008 wireless deployment is available on the Web and in the
    Microsoft Download Center in Word format:

    Foundation Network Companion Guide: Deploying 802.1X Authenticated Wireless
    Access with PEAP-MS-CHAP v2

    Download Center: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=105231

    Web: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd183603.aspx

    This guide is written by the Windows Server wireless writer and is
    authoritative.

    Thanks --

    James McIllece, Microsoft

    Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
    name for newsgroup participation only.

    James McIllece [MS], Oct 16, 2008

  2. The Download Center link below is incorrect. The correct link is:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=A1746605-4248-
    4E61-970B-509AA5ED0FE8&displaylang=en

    James McIllece [MS], Oct 16, 2008