NEW Windows flaw is 'very serious'

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Au79, Jan 1, 2006.

  1. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Au79, Jan 1, 2006

  2. Au79

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Au79" <> wrote in message news:XoKtf.55$...
    > NEW Windows flaw is 'very serious'
    > Indianapolis Star - United States
    >
    > <http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051231/BUSINESS/512310410/1003>

    > http://www.vanwensveen.nl/rants/microsoft/IhateMS.html

    The only thing that will be serious in Indy is if the Colts don't make it to
    the Super Bowl. And I don't think they are going to make it.

    They need to get Ron Artest from the Pacers on the team. He wants to be
    traded and he can show them how to be tough.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 1, 2006

  3. Au79

    Book End Guest

    "Au79" <> wrote in message news:XoKtf.55$...
    > NEW Windows flaw is 'very serious'
    > Indianapolis Star - United States
    >
    > <http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051231/BUSINESS/512310410/1003>

    > http://www.vanwensveen.nl/rants/microsoft/IhateMS.html

    Hmmm, a Windows flaw. How often have we heard that before.

    Book End, Jan 1, 2006
  4. Au79

    DC Guest

    Book End wrote:
    > "Au79" <> wrote in message news:XoKtf.55$...
    >> NEW Windows flaw is 'very serious'
    >> Indianapolis Star - United States

    >> <http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051231/BUSINESS/512310410/1003>

    > Hmmm, a Windows flaw. How often have we heard that before.

    While I would hate to encourage the troll, you should take heed of this
    one, I think. I bet that this thing will explode once everyone returns
    to work after the holiday and switch on millions of windoze boxen.

    http://isc.sans.org/diary.php

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many'
    and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.

    DC, Jan 2, 2006
  5. Au79

    Plato Guest

    Duane Arnold wrote:

    > The only thing that will be serious in Indy is if the Colts don't make it to
    > the Super Bowl. And I don't think they are going to make it.

    I was sad to see the Bills lose to the Jets today. The Bills QB was
    amazing for much of the game.

    Plato, Jan 2, 2006
  6. Au79

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > Duane Arnold wrote:
    >>
    >> The only thing that will be serious in Indy is if the Colts don't make it
    >> the Super Bowl. And I don't think they are going to make it.

    > I was sad to see the Bills lose to the Jets today. The Bills QB was
    > amazing for much of the game.

    I like Paton but he may wind-up like Dan M. without one or he may get one
    late in his career like Elway. I think they may run into New England and get
    taken out again as New England is getting healthy at the right time.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 2, 2006