    browser window setting?

    So, When I open IE it launches to my main screen (monitor #1) fine. But,
    when I open another browser window it launches to my main screen (monitor
    #1) and then immediately minimizes to the task bar.

    It's weird...it doesn't happen every time. It is behaving like the first
    browser window has precedence and forces any addtional browser window to
    minimize immediately to the task bar.

    Now, I can click on the second browser window in the task bar and it
    maximizes fine and I can view the window. This just seems to be happening
    when initially open a second window or sometimes when toggling between both
    windows it can occur.

    Bizarre? I can't figure it out.

    Anyone know how to correct this?

    -D-, Mar 3, 2007