New Website Just Launched!!! Featuring 250+ "Networking Forums" for Professionals and Businesses!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by bhopper1, Jul 24, 2004.

  1. bhopper1

    bhopper1 Guest

    NEW WebSite! Just Launched! Currently contains over 250 "Networking
    Forums" designed so that businesses and professionals can collaborate,
    network, exchange ideas, and problem solve with peers in their same
    Industry and/or Occupation

    http://www.bhop.com/

    Features business news, industry news, business resources, company
    information, and many forums ranging from specific industry sector
    communities to private company communities where only members of the
    company can view it's content.

    Forums including Industry Communities, Occupation Communities,
    Professional Networking Communities, as well as Private Business
    Communities.

    Need help solving a problem? Post a question in one of our
    communities and get answers from experts in your same industry or
    occupation.

    Have a job-related question or issue? Visit our Occupation
    Communities to get quick answers.

    Setup your company's own community so that your employees can
    collaborate together and discuss company issues privately.

    Our Professional Networking Communities are now available!!! Setup
    your own private community so you can discuss issues with select
    peers.

    Visit Us Often and Watch Us Grow... http://www.bhop.com/
    bhopper1, Jul 24, 2004