New website for Inside Digital Photo Radio & TV

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by AlexInsideMac, Jun 23, 2007.

  1. Hi Everyone!

    Just a quick note to let you know about a great new program on digital
    photography and imaging, called "Inside Digital Photo Radio & TV".
    It's a regular 1 hour weekly broadcast radio show available in the US
    in key markets and online to a global audience as a podcast on Apple
    iTunes, or on our website at: www.insidedigitalphoto.com.

    About the Show:
    Inside Digital Photo presents a variety of radio and television
    programs geared towards digital photography enthusiasts and
    professionals. Inside Digital Photo content includes the latest news,
    in-depth interviews, product reviews, live event coverage, and tips
    featuring special guests representing the industry's best photography
    and imaging experts.

    Each show includes exclusive content and coverage straight from our
    official media partners of Popular Photography and Imaging and
    American PHOTO Magazines. There are three exciting programs starting
    with Saturday's Inside Digital Photo in-depth broadcast radio program,
    the best news in the photography business with the Inside Digital
    Photo news program and the Inside Digital Photo television program
    formatted especially for the video iPod.

    Check it out at:
    Website: http://www.insidedigitalphoto.com
    iTunes Podcast: http://www.itunes.com/podcast?id=203423898
    Videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/InsideDigitalPhoto

    I hope you'll take a look and register for updates, we will be running
    monthly contests soon where you can win great gear & more!

    Thank you!

    Alex Gebhardt
    Producer
    Inside Digital Photo