New Website and Getting Traffic-High Google Page Rankings

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Heidi Manway, Jan 23, 2007.

  1. Heidi Manway

    Heidi Manway Guest

    x-no-archive:yes

    New Website and Getting Traffic-High Google Page Rankings

    Hi I am looking to set up my own personal website with its OWN Domain
    any one know of some descent value for money hosting companies?

    As for web design Templates whats the best route to take.
    When I sign up to an agreement is it for a minimum of 12 months
    contract?

    Whats VERY important is getting my Google Page Rankings High so I can
    get traffic to it
    experiences if any:) ?

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Heidi Manway

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 23 Jan 2007 11:29:51 -0800, "Heidi Manway" <>
    wrote:

    >x-no-archive:yes
    >
    >New Website and Getting Traffic-High Google Page Rankings
    >
    >Hi I am looking to set up my own personal website with its OWN Domain
    >any one know of some descent value for money hosting companies?

    How many times are you going to ask?

    >As for web design Templates whats the best route to take.
    >When I sign up to an agreement is it for a minimum of 12 months
    >contract?

    How many times are you going to ask?

    >Whats VERY important is getting my Google Page Rankings High so I can
    >get traffic to it
    >experiences if any:) ?

    Use lots of unrelated keywords that people may search on. 'president
    xbox xbox 360 psp free movies free downloads Nintendo wii world
    peace", etc.

    Oh and naked pix help too.

    Evan Platt, Jan 23, 2007

  3. x-no-archive:heidimanway

    Heidi Manway wrote:

    > x-no-archive:yes
    >
    > New Website and Getting Traffic-High Google Page Rankings

    Do you ever read before posting again?

    > Hi I am looking to set up my own personal website with its OWN Domain
    > any one know of some descent value for money hosting companies?

    See the answers from an hour ago.

    > As for web design Templates whats the best route to take. When I sign
    > up to an agreement is it for a minimum of 12 months contract?

    No. You can buy plans for a month at a time.

    You need to have your site nearly ready to deploy before you consider
    hosting companies.

    > Whats VERY important is getting my Google Page Rankings High so I can
    > get traffic to it experiences if any:) ?

    Writing good content. Unless you have something very unusual, don't
    even bother to look for high rankings in search engines. Clean semantic
    HTML markup is your friend.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 23, 2007