NEW Web Hosting & Designing Deals

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by why?, Feb 18, 2009.

  1. why?

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:29:21 -0800 (PST), Green Pikes wrote:

    >NEW Web Hosting & Designing Deals
    >========================

    <snip>

    >Email :

    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=w...(detect automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0
    Much better than usual,
    Errors found while checking this document as HTML 4.01 Transitional!
    Result: 8 Errors, 2 warning(s)

    Although the issues are all so basic and simple to fix, just the usual
    junk then.

    Mixed case tags, missing quotes for attributes, lots of beginners
    mistakes, missing alt labels, tables of spacer gif.

    Me
    why?, Feb 18, 2009

  2. why?

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:53:54 GMT, why?

    >Much better than usual,
    >Errors found while checking this document as HTML 4.01 Transitional!
    >Result: 8 Errors, 2 warning(s)
    >
    >Although the issues are all so basic and simple to fix, just the usual
    >junk then.
    >
    >Mixed case tags, missing quotes for attributes, lots of beginners
    >mistakes, missing alt labels, tables of spacer gif.

    Horrible spelling and grammar.. But it is from Pakistan...
    Evan Platt, Feb 18, 2009