New way to show your Photo's online - Creative

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Plunker, Jul 19, 2006.

  1. Plunker

    Plunker Guest

    I have created a unique area on the web for photographers to post their
    photos. Before you pass this off as a gallery of images you should
    check it out.

    Upload your photos and create a slide show type presentation. Use
    Images, Photos, video, shockwave and audio to create a unique
    presentation.

    Place a link in your myspace account or 360 account. You can even use
    our online email invitation system to invite people to view your stuff

    Yes they can be private (password required) or public. I have also
    disabled the right click save as. Your art is yours and nobody else's

    Check it out if you like. This is a new site online and free beta
    testing memberships are being offered for a limited time.

    www.mymemorymaker.net

    Thanks

    Mike

    Plunker, Jul 19, 2006