    www.netequalizer.com

    Thanks

    Eli

    Eli Riles, May 30, 2004

  2. Eli Riles

    Brian Dennis Guest

    Nice try with the spam ;-) Here are some other posts made by the same IP
    address or e-mail address promoting their product:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=&output=gplain
    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=&output=gplain
    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=&output=gplain

    Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security)
    bdennis@internetwork(no-spam)expert.com
    Internetwork Expert, Inc.
    http://www.InternetworkExpert.com
    Toll Free: 877-224-8987
    Direct: 775-745-6404 (Outside the US and Canada)

    Brian Dennis, May 31, 2004

  3. Eli Riles

    SPD Guest

    I hadn't heard of them before this but a quick look at
    their product list shows some relatively small numbers
    for users per box or link size.

    SPD, May 31, 2004