    structure/business plan ?
    I currently use SMSlisto (Betamax).
    If not a Betamax clone, I wonder where they got my e-mail addy from.

    Jim, Apr 2, 2009

  2. Jim

    andy Guest

    On 2 Apr, 20:26, Jim <> wrote:
    > I have just received an UNSOLICITED  (=spam) e-mail fromwww.telbo.com
    > Offers unlimted US at $1/month, unlimited world at $6/month.
    > Is this a Beteamx clone - I see VOIPZOOM is going to a charging
    > structure/business plan ?
    > I currently use SMSlisto (Betamax).
    > If not a Betamax clone, I wonder where they got my e-mail addy from.

    Apparently it's a Dellmont company

    Dellmont seems to have emerged recently, is based in Luxembourg, and
    is associated with Betamax somehow or other, probably as a bulk
    reseller, or other explanation still to emerge.

    Another Dellmont brand is ActionVoip, and they also have a reselling
    brand Bestvoipreselling, which sent emails to Betamax resellers a
    couple of weeks ago

    andy, Apr 3, 2009

  3. Jim

    Graham. Guest

    "Jim" <> wrote in message
    >I have just received an UNSOLICITED (=spam) e-mail from www.telbo.com
    > Offers unlimted US at $1/month, unlimited world at $6/month.
    > Is this a Beteamx clone - I see VOIPZOOM is going to a charging
    > structure/business plan ?
    > I currently use SMSlisto (Betamax).
    > If not a Betamax clone, I wonder where they got my e-mail addy from.

    Sorry, I didn't see your post until now. I posted about Telbo:
    "Telbo.com, new Betamax clone"
    in this group on the 8 Apr

    It is a Betamax clone, although they want to be known as Dellmont Sarl .
    I always use a uniquely structured email address when signing up for
    anything on-line, and the Telbo email came addressed to the one I
    used for smslisto.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%