    http://www.fvdsl.net you can at least look them over. (-;
    Cheers
    Bill

    Guest, Jan 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    Mark Guest

    wrote:
    > I just found this new voip company online..Tried thier $5.00 test account.
    > Worked great. DID a little reseach on them and they are located in 36 different countries.
    > Including UK. Appernetly they have a AT&T Backbone with a Direct COnnection to the BTC. I called them and
    > they even have free UK numbers with unlimited inbound for the first 6 month then the DID cost
    > $4.00 a month with unlimited inbound still in effect.
    > Try them out. I am using them for FAXing service to email. We sent 50 faxes to them and all of them went threw.
    > Our company is very impressed with the service its like TDM all the way around.
    > I am not trying to promote them but damn its about time somebody put something together
    > that is cost effective. And they dont care if you are a business otr residence.
    > http://www.fvdsl.net you can at least look them over. (-;
    > Cheers
    > Bill

    Ive heard about them they have a very bad reputation and have resort to
    spamming newsgroups by pretending to be a happy customer.

    Mark, Jan 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    GwG Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I just found this new voip company online..Tried thier $5.00 test
    >account.
    > Worked great. DID a little reseach on them and they are located in 36
    > different countries.
    > Including UK.

    In other words, you think that the users of this group are too thick to
    know a spammer when one appears, and you are prepared to lie and deceive
    them, in order to promote a company, presumably hoping that those same
    deceived users of this group will then put their trust in the spamming
    company that you're promoting.

    GwG, Jan 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    Chris Ford Guest

    Group..
    Bill is a very good customer and about 65 years old. And he thought he was
    trying to help. Becasue he was very happy with our service.
    Now for some of you to attack him when you dont even know him. And call him
    a Liar shows the true mentality of the people that are on the VOIP net.or in
    this group.
    So you little Chicken Shit people who will not put out thier true email
    addresses "GWG, MARK, Hairy something." If you are going to talk with your
    mouth full of shit you might want to swallow your shit first and consider
    the reprocutions of your actions.
    You can go to our web site and get my Phone number and call me if you want.
    thoe I DOnt belive you will.
    I am very dissapointed in your actions thus proves your imaturity.
    Foot Note-----FVDSL did over $12 million last year with only 36 Employees.
    Can you say that? And As for our "Bad REP" I must be doing something right
    becasue its first I ever heard of it.

    NO need reply to this group if you are doing nothing but slamming its a
    waste of your time. BUt you can start by applogising to Bill if you did the
    same thing for him he would be here promoting you instead. Why dont you just
    call or come visit me. Talk Shit to a 65 year old mans face and then talk it
    to me im 38. and did 15 yrs in the US ARMY I love to kick a little snot nose
    kids ass. Grow up or get off the Group. You give the industry a bad name.
    And unlike you I will put out who I am. Im proud of it. I dont hide like the
    little bastards you are.
    As for everybody else in this group who is more intelligent. I applogise to
    you. These people needed to be straighted out. And I am the one to do it.
    Might even post this on our site just for giggles.

    Chris Ford

    CEO
    FVDSL INC.
    MIDDLETOWN OHIO
    513-424-0100 EXT 201

    Chris Ford, Jan 8, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest

    On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 19:30:15 -0500, "Chris Ford" <>
    wrote:

    >So you little Chicken Shit people who will not put out thier true email
    >addresses

    Such as you mean?

    However, some people are so stupid that they don't recognise genuine
    email addresses, it seems.

    But spammers like you are scum beneath contempt in any case.

    As you will discover now you've posted your email address like that.
    Your actions will have "reprocutions" of their own.

    No doubt will be able to enjoy the delights of email
    spam for the next ten years or so. I do hope that you really are the
    owner of and

    --
    Visit the Hairydog Guide to Mobile Phones
    http://www.hairydog.co.uk/cell1.html

    , Jan 8, 2006
  6. Guest

    Mark Guest

    Why should anyone appologise to you or your alter ego Bill and as for
    hiding our email addresses this is to stop us all receiving 100s of spam
    email messages from the likes of you.

    The part that I found amusing was that a simple post from 1 of your
    acclaimed customers with no identifying details such as surname, user id
    etc you can pull up a full user profile on him which means one thing
    really you have a very small userbase or you are the same person.

    There are very effective ways of promoting a website/company without
    spamming the best method is by word of mouth and if your company was as
    good as you said then im sure you will get a customer very soon

    I did have a look at the site out of curiosity but with no intention of
    signing up on looking at the html source code it is very poorly designed
    with nothing to help it get highly ranked in search engines

    Mark, Jan 8, 2006
  7. Guest

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Chris,

    While I do not dispute what you say, you must take into account the fact
    that the charter of this group forbids advertising. What the original
    poster did was in effect an advertisement and some people here are getting
    increasingly fed up with the spam that permeates the various groups and
    react accordingly. Take that as you will, it's a fact of life. If *you*
    don't care for it, don't read this (or any other) group.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jan 8, 2006
  8. Guest

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Chris Ford wrote:
    > Group..
    > Bill is a very good customer and about 65 years old. And he thought he was
    > trying to help. Becasue he was very happy with our service.
    > Now for some of you to attack him when you dont even know him. And call him
    > a Liar shows the true mentality of the people that are on the VOIP net.or in
    > this group.
    > So you little Chicken Shit people who will not put out thier true email
    > addresses "GWG, MARK, Hairy something." If you are going to talk with your
    > mouth full of shit you might want to swallow your shit first and consider
    > the reprocutions of your actions.
    > You can go to our web site and get my Phone number and call me if you want.
    > thoe I DOnt belive you will.
    > I am very dissapointed in your actions thus proves your imaturity.
    > Foot Note-----FVDSL did over $12 million last year with only 36 Employees.
    > Can you say that? And As for our "Bad REP" I must be doing something right
    > becasue its first I ever heard of it.
    >
    > NO need reply to this group if you are doing nothing but slamming its a
    > waste of your time. BUt you can start by applogising to Bill if you did the
    > same thing for him he would be here promoting you instead. Why dont you just
    > call or come visit me. Talk Shit to a 65 year old mans face and then talk it
    > to me im 38. and did 15 yrs in the US ARMY I love to kick a little snot nose
    > kids ass. Grow up or get off the Group. You give the industry a bad name.
    > And unlike you I will put out who I am. Im proud of it. I dont hide like the
    > little bastards you are.

    Hi Chris, thanks for your post.

    Couple of comments -

    - one should be able to make their point without resorting to the sort
    of language above - careful or you might end up giving the industry a
    bad name
    - if you are going to post to the group, it would be useful if you
    would not top post, as it makes following conversations harder than it
    has to be.

    > As for everybody else in this group who is more intelligent. I applogise to
    > you.

    > These people needed to be straighted out. And I am the one to do it.

    Are you? Maybe time will tell, but as this is your first post to this
    group (at least for a while) I'll reserve judgement for the moment.

    Paul Cupis, Jan 8, 2006
  9. Guest

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Mark wrote:
    > The part that I found amusing was that a simple post from 1 of your
    > acclaimed customers with no identifying details such as surname, user id
    > etc you can pull up a full user profile on him which means one thing
    > really you have a very small userbase or you are the same person.

    OR maybe the customer and the company actually communicate with each other!

    And please don't top-post.

    Paul Cupis, Jan 8, 2006
  10. Guest

    Paul Cupis Guest

    wrote:
    > No doubt will be able to enjoy the delights of email
    > spam for the next ten years or so. I do hope that you really are the
    > owner of and

    Mature. Real mature. Give yourself a pat on the back.

    Paul Cupis, Jan 8, 2006
  11. Guest

    Scope Guest

    Chris Ford wrote:
    > Talk Shit to a 65 year old mans face and then talk it
    > to me im 38. and did 15 yrs in the US ARMY I love to kick a little snot nose
    > kids ass. Grow up or get off the Group. You give the industry a bad name.
    > And unlike you I will put out who I am. Im proud of it. I dont hide like the
    > little bastards you are.

    Yeah, thats the way to talk.. Real professional. I guess the group was
    right about your company in that case: Stay clear!!!! Twat.

    Scope, Jan 8, 2006
  12. Guest

    GwG Guest

    "Chris Ford" <> wrote in message
    > Group..
    >
    > NO need reply to this group if you are doing nothing but slamming its
    > a waste of your time. BUt you can start by applogising to Bill if you
    > did the same thing for him he would be here promoting you instead. Why
    > dont you just call or come visit me. Talk Shit to a 65 year old mans
    > face and then talk it to me im 38. and did 15 yrs in the US ARMY I
    > love to kick a little snot nose kids ass. Grow up or get off the
    > Group. You give the industry a bad name. And unlike you I will put out
    > who I am. Im proud of it. I dont hide like the little bastards you
    > are.
    > As for everybody else in this group who is more intelligent. I
    > applogise to you. These people needed to be straighted out. And I am
    > the one to do it. Might even post this on our site just for giggles.

    I have nothing to apologise for, and I stand by what I wrote earlier,
    that the original post was obviously spam, and intended to deceive. If
    this is how you respond to criticism, then there is no way I would want
    to be a customer of yours, what happens if someone complains that their
    bill is wrong, do you go around and smack them in the mouth?

    GwG, Jan 8, 2006
  13. Guest

    Roy Guest

    In message <43c0c33b$0$1719$>, Scope
    <> writes
    >Chris Ford wrote:
    >> Talk Shit to a 65 year old mans face and then talk it
    >> to me im 38. and did 15 yrs in the US ARMY I love to kick a little
    >>snot nose kids ass. Grow up or get off the Group. You give the
    >>industry a bad name. And unlike you I will put out who I am. Im proud
    >>of it. I dont hide like the little bastards you are.

    >Yeah, thats the way to talk.. Real professional. I guess the group was
    >right about your company in that case: Stay clear!!!! Twat.

    That's far from factually correct. Bearing in mind this mental defective
    moron professes to be 38 years old and ex military "Illiterate twat"
    might be a much better description. If this idiot is an example of the
    general standards of US Army personnel, it quite possibly goes some way
    to explain the mess they create wherever they operate.

    Cheers
    --
    Roy

    Roy, Jan 8, 2006
  14. Guest

    Meggahurtz Guest

    "Chris Ford" <> wrote in message

    <Snipped Load of Bollocks>

    Just checked yours and Wink Wink Bills headers, lets just say you must be
    desperate..

    Meggahurtz, Jan 8, 2006
  15. Guest

    Brian A Guest

    wrote:

    >So you little Chicken Shit people who will not put out thier true email
    >call or come visit me. Talk Shit to a 65 year old mans face and then talk it

    Whilst it is good that you are defending someone, who may be an
    innocent party, your language doesn't help support your case.
    I realise that such language is commonplace in the US but here, in the
    UK, it isn't! This is a UK group.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Jan 8, 2006
  16. Guest

    Guest

    On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 01:35:40 +0000, Paul Cupis <>
    wrote:

    >> No doubt will be able to enjoy the delights of email
    >> spam for the next ten years or so. I do hope that you really are the
    >> owner of and

    >Mature. Real mature. Give yourself a pat on the back.

    I'd rather give that spammer a few months in prison.
    --
    Visit the Hairydog Guide to Mobile Phones
    http://www.hairydog.co.uk/cell1.html

    , Jan 8, 2006
  17. Guest

    Ben Jones Guest

    "Chris Ford" <> wrote in message
    > Group..
    > Bill is a very good customer and about 65 years old. And he thought he was
    > trying to help. Becasue he was very happy with our service.
    > Now for some of you to attack him when you dont even know him. And call
    > him a Liar shows the true mentality of the people that are on the VOIP
    > net.or in this group.
    > So you little Chicken Shit people who will not put out thier true email

    <SNIP>

    Who'd want to be a customer with a company who's public front is like this?
    I think you've just made every subscriber of this newsgroup sure that they'd
    never be your customer!

    I'd only want to do business with a company with a professional image. Your
    company won't be around long, I'm sure! And I'm still not convinced that it
    wasn;t you who wrote the 1st post yourself!

    I'm sure you'll get no business from any of this NG's subscribers.

    Ben

    Ben Jones, Jan 8, 2006
  18. Guest

    Mike Guest

    Chris Ford wrote:
    > Foot Note-----FVDSL did over $12 million last year with only 36 Employees.
    > Can you say that? And As for our "Bad REP" I must be doing something right
    > becasue its first I ever heard of it.

    Not bad for a company who only registered their domain name on 6th
    December 2005.

    > Might even post this on our site just for giggles.

    Well if you did, it might prove that you are who you say you are.

    Mike, Jan 9, 2006
  19. Guest

    wrote:

    >Bill is a very good customer and about 65 years old.

    and

    >Talk Shit to a 65 year old mans face and then talk it
    >to me im 38.

    Odd, that, as you are obviously one and the same spammer.

    Maybe you are 65 years old with an IQ of 38. That seems likely!
    --
    Visit the Hairydog Guide to Mobile Phones
    http://www.hairydog.co.uk/cell1.html

    , Jan 9, 2006
  20. Guest

    CasaAngel

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Location:
    Miami
    New VoiP? Chris Ford?

    Chris Ford is a well-known scammer in voip business espcially in mexico trafic.
    He says he has cable company but is not true. Fake only. Fake in his mind, too. Check with www.Phonemiami.net he rips them off and steals more than 100,000 US$. This is true. He makes business by offering to you a very low rate, and he even loses money on it. But then after several times you send to him money, then he does not give you minutes. Go ahead and send him email right now and you will find out he will offer you low rate to mexico and you will be surprised. But he will take your money and not deliver, yes but he will deliver the minutes for the first three days, then when you send him the big deposit he will keep it. Very usual scam but he is very macho and bold. Many people do not know he ran away from office he had and now he lives in basement of a house stealing money over the voip internet. Call phonemiami and check it out. Watch out for his buddies in the scamming Antonio Alvarez, Luz Ford and I think she also uses another name, Chris Ford and some other guys he is hiding behind. He pretends he is so tough and pretends he was in the army but he is big fat guy with dirty mouth and wife who is from some other place helping him make scam. Push him against the wall and he cries like a baby and promises to pay you tomorrow.

    CasaAngel, Jun 7, 2008