    no more
    no less
    just slumpy
    slumpy, Aug 21, 2003

  2. slumpy

    Mcploppy © Guest

    Mcploppy ©, Aug 21, 2003

  3. On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:53:28 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by slumpy in message news:bi3bg5$4qhb1$1@ID-
    105330.news.uni-berlin.de

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mcploppy © continued:
    >
    >> http://tinyurl.com/krpm

    > Fast as a rumour on Usenet ;-)

    And that's the exception to the "nothing can exceed the speed of light"
    rule...

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2002
    The Old Sourdough, Aug 21, 2003
  4. slumpy

    Boomer Guest

    Mcploppy © said:

    > http://tinyurl.com/krpm

    Mentioned the other day, also.

    But glad you mentioned it again. :)

    Here's some more info.

    http://www.technewsworld.com/perl/story/31375.html
    http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/computersecurity/2003-08-19-
    sobigf_x.htm

    W32.Sobig.F@mm Removal Tool

    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sobig.f
    @mm. removal.tool.html

    More info:
    http://www.updatexp.com/sobig-worm-f.html

    E-mail subject line's:

    Approved
    Thank you
    That movie
    Your Details
    Wicked screensaver

    Look for these attachments, but Do Not open!
    ..dat
    ..pif
    ..scr

    Attachments around 72kb
    Boomer, Aug 21, 2003
  5. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as The Old Sourdough continued:

    >> Fast as a rumour on Usenet ;-)

    > And that's the exception to the "nothing can exceed the speed of
    > light" rule...

    Never in the field of human technology has so much been owed by one virus to
    so many completely fuckwitted individuals.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 21, 2003
  6. slumpy

    jeroen Guest

    In article <3f453629$0$215$>,
    says...
    > Attachments around 72kb

    seen 'm as big as 102 kb
    --
    Met vriendelijke groeten/Best regards
    Jeroen Wijnands
    jeroen, Aug 21, 2003
  7. slumpy

    Boomer Guest

    jeroen said:

    > In article <3f453629$0$215$>,
    > says...
    >> Attachments around 72kb
    >>

    > seen 'm as big as 102 kb

    Thanks, jeroen.

    All info helps. :)
    Boomer, Aug 21, 2003
  8. If you think your computer may be infected, there is a small program
    available to scan and clean your system (Windows):
    http://download.nai.com/products/mcafee-avert/stinger.exe

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com