new virus defs for user def boxes

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by nota chance, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. nota chance

    nota chance Guest

    god damn folks some repating ass wads need to learn again good god okie
    copy asses again solutions for ISP's with user def's

    **_*.*.*

    *.zip

    *_*.*

    *.pif

    *.txt

    last one in case

    *_*.txt

    Wishes these dumbasses would get a frecking life ain't fooling my eyes.

    nota chance, Aug 19, 2004

  2. nota chance

    nota chance Guest

    nota chance wrote:

    > god damn folks some repating ass wads need to learn again good god okie
    > copy asses again solutions for ISP's with user def's
    >

    > **_*.*.*
    >
    > *.zip
    >
    > *_*.*
    >
    > *.pif
    >
    > *.txt
    >
    > last one in case
    >
    > *_*.txt
    >

    > Wishes these dumbasses would get a frecking life ain't fooling my eyes.

    If they keep sending in future folks remind me to teach you how to add
    encryption between letters in browsers etc..

    nota chance, Aug 19, 2004