new version of Java J2SE Runtime Environment

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Mirko, Jun 24, 2005.

  1. Mirko

    Mirko Guest

    Mirko, Jun 24, 2005

  2. Thanks for the update and link, but try not to refer to the product as
    Windows AMD64 platform (although AMD pioneered it), we don't want confusion
    with people running Intel EM64T processors.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 24, 2005

  3. Mirko

    Rick Guest

    Rick, Jun 24, 2005
  4. Mirko

    Mirko Guest

    Sure. The only reason I used that term was because SUN is using it on their
    website.

    "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <>
    :%23kfIk%...

    Mirko, Jun 24, 2005