    John Barnes Guest

    Once again there is a new version of Intellitype that is not supported on
    x64. Gives you an idea of what Microsoft thinks of this system doesn't it?

    John Barnes, Oct 23, 2005

  2. Microsoft is not likely to do so til it releases Vista

    William Walker

    William Walker, Oct 23, 2005

  3. Actually, I think you're wrong there. I think we'll see something well
    before vista releases.But not nearly soon enough for those of you who care.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 23, 2005
  4. So there will be update for XP x64 the day before Vista is released? ;)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 23, 2005
  5. no comment. But I did say WELL before. Not soon enough, certainly.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 23, 2005
  6. Oh I missed that, so I guess its the day before Vista is released to the
    general public. ;)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 24, 2005