New version of Extensis Portfolio

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by wayne, Nov 30, 2005.

  1. wayne

    wayne Guest

    wayne, Nov 30, 2005

  2. wayne

    Annika1980 Guest

    >Extensis have just released a new version of Portfolio, the image
    >cataloguing system I use.
    >Details at:
    >http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=351
    >They have a 30day trial up on their web site.
    >Cheers,
    >Wayne

    >Wayne J. Cosshall
    >Publisher, The Digital ImageMaker, http://www.dimagemaker.com/

    It might have been better to link us to their site rather than yours.
    Otherwise, some people might consider you to be a spammer.
    Annika1980, Nov 30, 2005

  3. This news is over a month old:

    http://dpnow.com/2229.html

    Ian

    Digital Photography Now
    http://dpnow.com

    Digital Photography Now, Nov 30, 2005
  4. wayne

    wayne Guest

    Well the press release just came through that they were shipping,
    rather than announced, so I considered that new.

    As to the link to them, it is in the piece, so people can go straight
    off to extensis if they are interested after reading. Is Ian a spammer
    for not pointing to the Extensis site, but to dpnow?

    Cheers,

    Wayne

    Wayne J. Cosshall
    Assistant Director, International Digital Art Award
    Writer and educator in graphic design, photography, digital technology
    Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

    wayne, Dec 2, 2005