    I had uninstalled everything, but saved the passwords, etc. I
    reinstalled Roboform with the version they suggested, and it now works fine.

    WC

    wc, Jul 16, 2005

  2. wc

    Tom Guest

    On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 08:48:38 GMT, wc <> wrote:

    >I contacted Roboform support because of Roboform crashing with the new
    >Firefox version. Here is their response:
    >
    >"Please upgrade Adapter to the latest ver 6.3.7 that supports Firefox
    >1.0.5."
    >
    >I had uninstalled everything, but saved the passwords, etc. I
    >reinstalled Roboform with the version they suggested, and it now works fine.
    >
    >WC

    I went thru this drill yesterday and it worked for a couple of hours.
    I changed home page from ff to CNN and eveything went to hell in a
    handbasket.

    I uninstalled roboform and left ff at 1.05 - everything now is
    working.

    I think the problem is in roboform

    Tom

    Tom, Jul 16, 2005

  3. wc

    Ron Guest

    I have been thinking of getting RoboForm, could you tell me is a good
    program, do you like it? I have about 100 site I access and have
    different passwords is this what I'm looking for? Did you get the Pro
    version or the usb?

    --
    To reply, please remove the "NOSPAM" from my address.

    Ron...

    Ron, Jul 18, 2005
  4. wc

    wc Guest

    If you are planning to use more than 10 passwords, you *must* get the
    Roboform Pro, as the free version supports only ten. I have the Pro,
    and it now works fine, that I have the proper adapter installed with the
    latest version of Firefox. I am using just over fifty passwords, and it
    is a useful tool.

    WC

    wc, Jul 18, 2005