    application so you can go from the code window back to
    the design window. What is the command for that?
    Please help sincerely
    marc abelson, Jan 12, 2005

  2. I wonder why help systems never caught on...

    On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:32:03 -0800, "marc abelson"
    <> wrote:

    >hi, i have just recently switched over to VB.NET from
    >VB6.0. There are a lot of things that are really
    >different. Is there some sort of list out there that
    >shows how certain areas in VB6.0 changed when they became
    >VB.NET? For example in the old IDE of VB6.0 you could
    >start your application with that triangle that points to
    >the right and then stop it with a rectangle in case you
    >needed to change something in design mode. In the VB.NET
    >IDE i dont see the corresponding rectangle to stop the
    >application so you can go from the code window back to
    >the design window. What is the command for that?
    >Please help sincerely

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 13, 2005

  3. marc abelson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I wonder why help systems never caught on...

    pls give url for help system.

    rgds
    Pradeep
    JaR, Jan 14, 2005
  4. >> I wonder why help systems never caught on...

    >pls give url for help system.
    >
    >rgds
    >Pradeep

    pls Pradeep, what is url?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 14, 2005
  5. marc abelson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>> I wonder why help systems never caught on...

    >>pls give url for help system.
    >>
    >>rgds
    >>Pradeep

    > pls Pradeep, what is url?

    url is what i do after eat too many curry left over from two weeks at my
    uncles restaurant.

    --
    Pradeerp
    Thug 10110