    sundar Guest

    hai sir

    how to join your group

    sundar, Jun 18, 2007

  2. sundar

    CBIC Guest

    "sundar" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hai sir
    >
    > how to join your group

    You must send your paypal info to Consultant. He will then send you username
    and password.

    CBIC, Jun 18, 2007

  3. sundar

    Scott Guest

    CBIC wrote:
    > "sundar" <> wrote in message
    >> hai sir
    >>
    >> how to join your group
    >>

    > You must send your paypal info to Consultant. He will then send you username
    > and password.

    I'm still waiting for my username and password...it's been over 6 months
    since I sent my payment ;)

    Scott, Jun 18, 2007
  4. sundar

    CBIC Guest

    Obviously you didn't send him enough. He's a greedy b@st@rd.

    CBIC, Jun 18, 2007
  5. information for msce

    =?Utf-8?B?cGVyd2V6?=, Jun 27, 2007
  6. sundar

    Frisbee® Guest

    "perwez" <> wrote in message
    > information for msce
    >
    > "sundar" wrote:
    >
    >> hai sir
    >>
    >> how to join your group

    On behalf of the awards confirmation committee of the MCNGP, I wish to
    announce that perwez is this week's winner of the "Helpful Poast of the
    Week" award.

    Congratulations, perwez.

    Your certificate suitable for framing should arrive via e-mail shortly.

    --
    Fris "Awards Confirmation Committee Chairperson" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help! http://www.mcngp.com?wp_ml=0

    Frisbee®, Jun 27, 2007
  7. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 27, 2007
  8. sundar

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jun 27, 6:25 pm, "Frisbee®" <> wrote:
    > On behalf of the awards confirmation committee of the MCNGP, I wish to
    > announce that perwez is this week's winner of the "Helpful Poast of the
    > Week" award.
    >
    > Congratulations, perwez.
    >
    > Your certificate suitable for framing should arrive via e-mail shortly.
    >
    > --
    > Fris "Awards Confirmation Committee Chairperson" bee®, MCNGP #13

    *grumbles*... Some guys have all the luck !

    Cerebrus, Jun 28, 2007